Gremliny Stuff

Feb 12, 2014

Blog Updates!!

Yes, so, I know I've been saying this for...the last year or so...but I've finally made updates to the blog.

My aim is, now, to make this less of a blog, and more of a repository for the games and designs I have worked on. It's kinda basic right now, but as soon as I get some more of the resources put together, I'll start adding some polish and images to the pages.

But in the meantime, there is now a central place to find all the game hacks, original games, and...eventually...royalty-free artwork that I have produced and will keep producing.

And I DO welcome feedback. If you like or hate my games, if you think an image was used unfairly, have suggestions for things for me to work on, etc., I'm all ears. I mean, be kind or creatively critical, at least. If you hate me, don't just leave flaming vitriol left and right. Just block me instead.
Post a Comment