Gremliny Stuff

Oct 29, 2010

Coming Soon - Castle Blackbird

This was going to be a Halloween suprise for my friends, but with work being especially busy these last couple of weeks, and with preparation to help my sister's friend move in, things got kinda...sidetracked.
In any case, I am ALMOST done with this project, called Escape From Castle Blackbird, which is a hack of the classic AD&D Ravenloft and John Harper's Lady Blackbird game. It incorporates bits and pieces of a few other games, including Apocalypse World, and has some influences (at least in my mind, though it doesn't quite bear out in this Alpha version) from manga and anime such as Soul Eater, Berserk, and Priest.

Anyway, I'm hoping to have this completely finished within the next week, so please look forward to it (I say, to all of two or three people who know of this blog...)
Post a Comment